Business Loans for Seasoned and Revenue-Generating Companies:
This program focuses primarily on business performance, rather than the credit scores of the business owner and can offer healthy businesses quick access to affordable loans so they can meet their daily operating needs and achieve long-term goals. The company also offers a set of free online tools designed to help small business owners understand what their credit options are, and how lenders currently look at their business.
Business financing loan decisions and funding are fast - the entire process can take as little as 7 business days after the requested documentation is submitted.
|Loan Size||......||$5,000 to $100,000|
|Term||6,9 and 12-month business financing terms|
|Payment||Daily payments from account via ACH (Automated Clearing House)|
Business Financing Decision in as fast as 2 business days; Funding
in as fast as 7 business days
Business Finance Benefits:
- Affordable for small business finance cash flow
- Best aligned with revenue generated from the business finance loan
- Typically up to 50% lower than a merchant cash advance loan
- Quick decision and cash in hand as fast as 7 business days
- Daily, predictable payment avoids one lump sum payment
This is a smart business money alternative if you:
- Have a business separate from your home - a storefront with walk-in customers
- Have a diversified customer base with a lot of small ticket transactions
- Have steady cash flow
- Have a desire to grow and are conscientious about managing expenses
A business is a good candidate if it has a separate business bank account, has been open for business for over one year, and processes at least $3,000 in credit card transactions per month. If a company does not accept credit cards, it can be eligible for a loan if it has been open for business for at least 2 years and has an average business bank account balance of at least $3,000 per month.
Depending on how you receive payments from your customers, you may need some or all of the following:
- Tax ID number
- Credit card statements for the previous 3 months
- Merchant processor name, ID, and phone number
- Bank statements for the previous 3 to 6 months
- Social Security number of business owner(s)
- Drivers license number and state of issue
Within 2 business days of receiving your completed application, we will let you know if you've been approved.
To apply: Contact Us.